- Business email addresses (email@example.com)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Easy to create project sites
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support
- Everything in G Suite Basic, plus
- Unlimited Storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Easily search and export to different formats
- Archive all emails sent by your company
- Set message retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes
Q. If I only want one of the products, do I have to buy the entire suite?
Yes, G Suite by Google Cloud is designed as an all-in-one solution with integrated tools that work seamlessly together. For instance, you can receive a message in Gmail and instantly convert it into a Calendar event. When you make a comment in Docs, Sheets or Slides, collaborators automatically receive email alerts. With a single click, you can launch a Hangouts video meeting from your inbox or calendar. Using these tools as a complete package improves productivity while giving your business the most value. However, you are welcome to purchase the suite and only use the services of your choice.
Q. Do I need a Google Account in order to use G Suite?
No, you don’t need to have a Google Account.
Q. How many email boxes can I get when I purchase G Suite?
If you sign up for a 14-day free trial, you can add up to 10 users. After the trial ends, you can add more users. There's no limit on number of users outside the free trial.
Q. Do I need a domain name in order to use G Suite?
To use G Suite by Google Cloud, you need your Enom domain. Your domain name is what appears after the www. in your website URL. If you already have a domain, enter it when you sign up. (You’ll be asked to verify that you own the domain.) If you don’t have a domain or want a different one, you can purchase a domain of your choice (if available) when you sign up for G Suite by Google Cloud.
Q. How do I access my G Suite Manager?
There are three ways to access the G Suite Manager page
- On the G Suite home page, click on “Manage G Suite” in the top right corner.
- Right after your G Suite purchase, on the order confirmation page, click on the green button “Continue to activate your Google account”.
- Go to your Account Dashboard by logging in, then scroll down to the Web Services section and click on G Suite by Google Cloud link.
Q. What happens after my G Suite 14-day free trial is up?
After 14 days, you will be billed for each mailbox/user on monthly basis. So, if you have setup 5 users during the free trial, then those are the users that you will be charged for when the free trial is up.