Wordpress Optimization Guide
By Default Wordpress will consume lot resource if its Not optimized in proper Way.Do the following to your Wordpress sites
- Remove any Pirated Plugins or Themes (Pirated files will have malicious Code injected)
- Keep your Files up to date.WP Core,Themes and Plugins
- Add Cloudflare to your website to protect from any attacks (cloudflare.com)
- Add robots.txt to control unwanted Bot access
- Use WP Cache Plugin
- Remove any unused themes.Remove Unused Theme or plugin which are not installed or no need for your use
WP Cache Plugins :
Block XMLRPC File to Protect from Attack :
Control your Ajax Issues :
Disable the WP-Cron and activate normal cPanel Cron
Disable WP-Cron in config file
Open the wp-config.php file and Search for "define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true);" Disable the cron job
Was this answer helpful?
01. Log into your cPanel. 02. Go to Software section, then click on the Softaculous icon....